Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

An Introduction

As mentioned on the About page of this blog, I like to write and intend to use this blog as a place to write about other stuff that is going on in my life.

I'll try not to be boring and tell you what I had for each meal or other such mundane stuff and instead talk about more interesting things that might be going on.  Hopefully there will be some decent pictures or videos to also help tell the story.

So, to start, here's a wee list of other the other interests (in no particular order and perhaps not complete) in my life:
  • reading
  • writing
  • mountain biking
  • dogs
  • gym
  • movies
  • music
  • the web
  • photography
  • aircraft
  • motorsport
You may not see posts on every subject above and other topics might also get some coverage but hopefully there will be something to keep the readers at least somewhat interested.

Please feel free to make comments or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment