Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Bridle Track

Yesterday I finally got out on the mountain bike.  I met up with Mark at his place to take in the Bridle Track which follows along the Manawatu River.


We then took in a bit of road followed by the nice tracks along the Mangaone Stream.  Plenty of damage to be seen after last weeks flooding.

Very muddy!


That used to be a nice limestone track

When I got home I noticed a small issue:

No, not the muddy bike...


After a quick look today, I found the issue - a nice hole in the tube.  Unfortunately my glue had dried up so the bike is going nowhere for a little while until I get some...



Here's a wee slideshow of the 1200+ pictures the GoPro took along the way...


It was a great ride of just under 2 hours and 31.3km at a moving average of just under 18km/h.  Not bad for a fatee who hasn't been riding much at all over the last while...

No comments:

Post a Comment